The Loan Assistant position is responsible for assisting the Market President as well as maintaining loan documents and documentation.
Specific Job Functions
- Assist with routine support for the loan department and Market President.
- Follow loan policy.
- Processing loan payments and loan advances for customers.
- Review loan documents for processing.
- Monitor and assist in clearing loan policy exceptions.
- Assist in uploading completed loan documents.
- Complete and file supporting loan information such as Lien Entry and UCC documents.
- Gathering borrower financial and credit information.
- Prepare memorandums as requested by Market President.
- Answer phones and respond to all types of other communication types such as emails and text messages.
- Assist with meetings.
- Close loan transactions when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of overall banking procedures and regulations.
- Business skills including but not limited to math, computer, and data processing skills.
- Strong financial skills.
- Have at least two years of experience in banking or comparable field.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Excellent word processing.
- Ability to manage sensitive documents or other communications with confidentiality.
Computer Skill and Training
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Annual BAI training courses.
- Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an Application
- EOE, M/F/Vets/Disabled • 580.327.1122